Releases for Oceania Championships
Paratriathlon a success in Wellington (Mar 14)
Interest, participation and profile in Paratriathlon continues to grow as does the quality of the elite athletes, as was evidenced at the Oceania and National...
2012 Olympic qualifying update after Oceania Championships (Mar 15)
After New Zealand claimed both Oceania spots heading into Beijing in 2008, Australian high performance manager Michael Flynn said taking those two spots at the 2012...
Brendan Sexton the top man at 2012 OTU Oceania Championships in Devonport (Mar 10)
Australia’s Brendan Sexton turned an unexpected opportunity into the best possible result in Australia on Saturday, when he claimed his first Elite Men’s Oceania...
Australia’s Emma Jackson takes out 2012 Elite Women’s Oceania title in Devonport (Mar 10)
The fastest run split of the day helped Emma Jackson top an all Australian podium at the 2012 Devonport OTU Triathlon Oceania Championships on Saturday. Coming into...
Epic trans-Tasman battle set for 2012 Devonport OTU Oceania Championships (Mar 05)
The Oceania Championships are always a tough trans-Tasman battle between two powerful triathlon nations: Australia and New Zealand. This weekend the 2012 Devonport OTU...
- >> 2013 Guatape ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2013 Tongyeong ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2013 Cozumel ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2013 Alicante ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2013 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final London
- >> 2013 London ITU Aquathlon World Championships
- >> 2013 Zofingen ITU Powerman Long Distance Duathlon World Championships
- >> 2013 ITU World Triathlon Stockholm
- >> 2013 Ottawa ITU Duathlon World Championships
- >> 2013 Tiszaujvaros ITU Triathlon World Cup