Releases for Pamela Oliveira
Oliveira earns first World Cup victory in line to line Huatulco win (May 19)
Before the extreme heat of the day hit Huatulco, Brazil’s Pamela Oliveira showed her strengths when she recorded her first ever World Cup win, leading from line to...
Heat turns up for Huatulco World Cup (May 14)
World Cup action heats up with the third race of the circuit in Huatulco, Mexico, set for Sunday. This is the sixth year the tourist destination has been part of the...
Weekend Race Roundup - April 8, 2013 (Apr 08)
While World Triathlon Series action kicked off in Auckland this weekend with brilliant performances by Javier Gomez and Anne Haug, it wasn’t the only international...
Simon De Cuyper takes debut ITU World Cup in Huatulco (May 06)
While the high temperatures for the women were punishing, the men battled through even more intense conditions in Huatulco at the 2012 ITU Triathlon World Cup. With a...
Flora Duffy dominates in Huatulco for first World Cup victory (May 06)
Despite an early start time, the elite women competing in Huatulco at the third stop of the 2012 ITU World Cup circuit were confronted with debilitating heat. The high...
2012 Huatulco World Cup press conference highlights (May 04)
Past world champion Ivan Rana (ESP) and 2011 Pan Am Games bronze medallist Pamela Oliveira (BRA) joined Mexico’s Claudia Rivas and Crisanto Grajales in the Huatulco...
- >> 2013 Guatape ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2013 Tongyeong ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2013 Cozumel ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2013 Alicante ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2013 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final London
- >> 2013 London ITU Aquathlon World Championships
- >> 2013 Zofingen ITU Powerman Long Distance Duathlon World Championships
- >> 2013 ITU World Triathlon Stockholm
- >> 2013 Ottawa ITU Duathlon World Championships
- >> 2013 Tiszaujvaros ITU Triathlon World Cup