British Triathlon Shortlisted for National Governing Body of the Year (Feb 19)
British Triathlon has been shortlisted for National Governing Body of the Year, by an industry-leading panel at the prestigious annual Sport Industry Awards. This...
2010 Winter Triathlon World Championships (Feb 13)
As the Olympic Winter Games opened in style last night in Vancouver, Canada, thousands of miles away in Norway, ITU’s winter triathletes were concentrating on their own...
ITU President Becomes IOC Member (Feb 12)
On a historical day for ITU, the International Olympic Committee today elected ITU President Marisol Casado as one of six new IOC Members at the 122nd IOC Session,...
Mooloolaba Continues World Cup Tradition (Jan 13)
The Mooloolaba Triathlon Festival will continue its association in hosting a leg of the ITU World Cup Series at Mooloolaba in 2010. The Mooloolaba Triathlon has a long...
Spirig Powers way to London win (Aug 15)
Switzerlands Nicola Spirig powered her way to victory today at the London Dextro Energy Triathlon ITU World Championship Series. After exiting the water behind the...
Brownlee Unstoppable in London (Aug 15)
The unstoppable Alistair Brownlee again showed he is the real deal taking his fourth Dextro Energy Triathlon ITU World Championship Series win in four starts in front...
- >> 2017 Sarasota ITU Paratriathlon World Cup
- >> 2017 Sarasota ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2017 Weihai ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2017 Huelva ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam
- >> 2017 Karlovy Vary ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2017 Penticton ITU Aquabike World Championships
- >> 2017 Penticton ITU Long Distance Triathlon World Championships
- >> 2017 ITU World Triathlon Stockholm
- >> 2017 Yucatán ITU Triathlon World Cup