Classification opportunities for Paratriathletes in 2020
08 January 2020
ITU is pleased to further announce the classification opportunities in 2020 for paratriathletes at ITU events:
- 2020 Newcastle OTU Paratriathlon Oceania Championships (January 26th). Classification for physical impairments’ athletes, on the 24th and 25th of January.
- 2020 Abu Dhabi ITU Paratriathlon World Cup (5th March). Classification for physical impairments’ athletes on 3rd and 4th of March.
- 2020 Sarasota PATCO Paratriathlon Panamerican Championships (March 14th). Classification for physical impairments’ athletes on 12th and 13th March.
- 2020 Sarasota-Bradenton ITU Paratriathlon World Cup (March 22nd). Classification for visual impairment athletes on 19th March.
Additional opportunities may be added for the ATU, ASTC and ETU Continental Championships or other Paratriathlon World Cups depending on the classification needs and demand.
CLASSIFICATION SEMINARS IN 2020
There are no classification seminars planned at this point in time, although ITU will carefully discuss if one may be hosted towards the end of the season based on the demands. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please continue checking the ITU Paratriathlon calendar, as the event calendar is subject to changes.
Registered Media Users: Click here to download Images, Audio and Video from this event
2020 Abu Dhabi ITU Paratriathlon World Cup
Entry TagsThere are no tags for this news article
- There are no related articles for this entry