Releases for Katie Hursey
All-star list of women to start in Auckland (Apr 03)
The start of the World Triathlon Series reads like a who’s who list of triathlete stars with eight of the top 10 women set to compete in Auckland. In its third year...
Katie Hursey brilliant in New Plymouth World Cup win (Mar 23)
The USA’s Katie Hursey has proved again she will be a major contender in the 2014 triathlon season in New Zealand on Sunday, collecting her third World Cup title over...
Gwen Jorgensen wins ITU Mooloolaba World Cup 2014 (Mar 15)
In a USA double, Gwen Jorgensen and Katie Hursey came out on top of a 34-strong field to finish first and second respectively in the opening women’s ITU World Cup...
Katie Hursey triumphs in Tiszaujvaros World Cup (Aug 11)
Katie Hursey (USA) made it back to back World Cup wins with another controlled performance at the ITU World Cup in Tiszaujvaros. Hursey, a winner in Palamos last month,...
- >> 2020 Miyazaki ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2020 Tongyeong ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2020 Osaka NTT ASTC Triathlon Asian Cup
- >> 2020 Arzachena ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2020 Alanya ITU Paratriathlon World Cup
- >> 2020 Groupe Copley World Triathlon Montreal
- >> 2020 Viborg ITU Powerman Middle Distance Duathlon World Championships
- >> 2020 Groupe Copley World Paratriathlon Series Montreal
- >> 2020 Chengdu ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2020 Karlovy Vary ITU Triathlon World Cup