Releases for Wts Yokohama
WTS 2018: Season Review (Dec 17)
The 10th World Triathlon Series season continued in the rich tradition that triathlon fans have by now become accustomed: standout, inspirational individual...
2016 Photo Competition Winners (Feb 03)
After weeks and weeks of voting, it is finally time to reveal the winning photograph from the 2016 Photo Competition! Fifty-five pictures were selected over eleven...
2016 Photo Competition: WTS Cape Town and Yokohama (Jan 02)
It is that time again! The 2016 Photo Competition is here! At ITU, we have three of the most talented photographers from around the world who shoot the World...
The Social Story of #WTSYokohama (May 17)
[View the story “The Social Story of #WTSYokohama” on Storify]
Mola earns first-time Yokohama gold (May 14)
It was an event that provided a podium of firsts as Spaniard Mario Mola was finally able to capture the gold medal in Japan at the 2016 ITU World Triathlon Yokohama....
Jorgensen gains fourth straight Yokohama win (May 14)
In a race that brought as much excitement and anticipation that it might as well have been the Olympic Games themselves, USA’s Gwen Jorgensen claimed her victory with...
Olympic fates to be decided in Yokohama (May 10)
On May 15, 2014 the Rio de Janeiro Olympic qualification period began in Yokohama. This weekend the same course that started this process, will also be the course that...
- >> 2018 Miyazaki ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2018 Madeira Paratriathlon World Cup Funchal
- >> 2018 Tongyeong ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2018 Salinas ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2018 Sarasota-Bradenton ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2018 Buenos Aires Youth Olympic Games
- >> 2018 Weihai ITU Triathlon World Cup
- >> 2018 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Gold Coast
- >> 2018 Zofingen ITU Powerman Long Distance Duathlon World Championships
- >> 2018 Karlovy Vary ITU Triathlon World Cup